Liverton Village Hall
Liverton Village Hall, Ley Close, Liverton, TQ12 6HW
Contact the bookings clerk on tel. no. 07583 173436
The hourly rate of hire is £6.25.
A deposit of £6.25 is required for smaller bookings and larger bookings will require a deposit of one month's rent in advance at the time of booking.
Electricity and Additional Heating
Mains sockets and convector heaters are on meters.
Lighting and winter storage heating is provided in hire fee.
How to Book
By telephone: 07583 173436
By post: Liverton Village Hall Booking Clerk, Mrs C Wrayford, 2 Ley Crescent, Liverton, Newton Abbot TQ12 6JH
Terms and Conditions
All hirers must agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. The Hirer shall, during the hire period, be responsible for the supervision of the premises, the fabric and contents, their care, safety from damage however slight, or change of any sort, and the behaviour of all persons using the premises whatever their capacity, including proper supervision of car parking.
2. The Hirer shall not sub-let or use the premises for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way, not do anything or bring on to the premises anything which may endanger the premises or insurance policies in respect thereof.
3. The Hirer shall be responsible for obtaining, and abiding by, any licence that may be needed for the consumption of intoxicating liquor, and observing all regulations appertaining to the premises stipulated by the Fire Authority, the Magistrates Court or otherwise.
4. The Hirer shall reimburse the Committee for the cost of repair of any damage done to any part of the property including the curtilage (land surrounding the hall), the roof, or the contents of the building, or as a result of the hiring.
5. A deposit equivalent to one hours' hire will be requested with each booking (except for regular bookings).?If the Hirer wishes to cancel the booking then a charge of 50% of the hiring fee for all sessions booked shall be payable.
6. If the Hirer has misrepresented in any way to the Committee the purpose of hiring, ie not disclosed the true purpose, then the booking will be cancelled.
7. At the end of the hiring the Hirer shall be responsible for ensuring that all doors and windows are closed and locked, that any contents temporarily removed from their usual positions are properly replaced, that the premises and surroundings are left in a clean and tidy condition, and that the lights are turned off, otherwise the Committee shall make an extra charge.
8. Functions held on a Saturday night MUST finish by 11:45pm and all other functions MUST finish by midnight at the latest.?Users are used to give due consideration to the effect that noise late at night may have on nearby residents.
9. The Hirer shall pay the booking fee, (cheques made payable to LIVERTON VILLAGE HALL),and send it to the booking clerk, Mrs C Wrayford, 2 Ley Crescent, Liverton, Newton Abbot TQ12 6JH (telephone 07583 173436).If the premises are used for longer than the period for which they were booked then the fee will be increased pro rata.
Registered charity number 300871